7.14.2010

Look at me, way up high!

Suddenly, here am i - im flying!
Haha. We had flying orientation for Peter Pan today. We're using ZFX. It was fun, though the harnesses take some getting used to. I have to wear mine the entire show, so i better get used to it. I love doing things like this - being lifted in the air and held by a wire thinner than my pinky! I held my head up and kept a good attitude even though i felt like horrible shit at last night's rehearsal. I think it had something to do with taking those muscle relaxers yesterday and being so tired.
Anyway, all is going well with the show. That's pretty much my life right now, since we start on the 22nd. Outside of rehearsals im doing a lot of resting and taking care of my sore muscles and aching back.

Sometimes when you're on
You're really fucking on
And your friends they sing along and they love you
But the lows are so extreme
That the good seems fucking cheap
And it teases you for weeks in its absence
But youll fight and youll make it through
Youll fake it if you have to
Youll show up for work with a smile...

-'A Better Son/Daughter' by Rilo Kiley

its pretty straight up my life. haha.

Is it odd that i find i cant control my own daydreams? I think of something, and then suddenly, something bad happens, and i cant stop it from happening no matter how hard i try or how many times i replay the situation in my mind. I guess its hard to explain without a specific example. This has been happening for years... It often frustrated me. Like if i was talking to someone and then suddenly their head got chopped off by a frisbee, no matter how hard i tried i couldnt finish my thought without that persons head getting chopped off! i dont know.. sigh.

Suppertime. Mmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment