5.14.2010

Good Vibrations?

An excess of light.

I am feeling something like an old friend who has grown into a stranger. Something i havent felt in a long time. I like it.

Stable. Normal. Happy, without jumping into hypo. This is so weird.... It never happens...
Social anxiety on a low. Self assurance on a high.

Maybe the new 750mg Depo actually works for me. It's been a long time since i found something with good results.

I heard some lovely tunes today, the music made me see such astounding colors in my mind! It was great. Therapeutic, meditative, and mind blowing.

Aristotle



No one ever creates anything great without a dash of madness.
 
 
http://www.youramazingbrain.org/brainchanges/synesthesia.htm
 

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear things are getting under control, and thank you for the Aristotle quote. I think a little touch of madness, carefully moderated, is needed to live with joy and creativity.

    ReplyDelete